- Any treatment, if that is the sole reason or one of the reasons for the travel
- Overseas Travel to treat a pre-existing illness
- Treatment against doctors/overseas administrators advice for an illness that could have waited till your return to India
- Treatment for orthopedic, degenerative or oncologic diseases unless the medical attention is unforeseen, and is necessary to avert a clear and material danger to your life
- Treatment for Cancer unless the medical attention is unforeseen, and is necessary to avert a clear and material danger to your life
- Treatment for removal of physical flaws or anomalies or abnormalities (cosmetic treatment)
- Pregnancy /pregnancy check-ups /termination of pregnancy or any complications arising out of these.
- Treatment for internal or external congenital conditions
- Any claim relating to events occurring before the commencement of the cover or otherwise outside of the Period of Insurance
- Treatment by relatives
- Any kind of consequential loss
- War (whether declared or not), terrorism or terrorist acts, nuclear perils
- Any intentional, reckless or criminal act, suicide, or attempted suicide, or the use or abuse of any drugs, alcohol and the like
- HIV, AIDS and all related medical conditions
It is now very convenient to buy travel insurance
for students with Chola MS international student travel insurance.
Please refer to the Policy Wordings for the complete coverages, exclusions and terms and conditions of the policy.