- Medical Expenses: Our student travel insurance ensures to take care of unforeseen expenses during emergency medical situations.
- Dental Treatment: Benefit in addition to the medical expenses limit.
- Loss of Passport: cover for obtaining duplicate passport
- Bail Bond: covers bail amount applicable if arrested or detained by the police or judicial authorities for any bailable offence while abroad
- 2-Way Compassionate Visit: if you or a family member is hospitalized for more than seven (7) consecutive days, and if a family member visits you or you visit the hospitalized family member in India, we'll cover the cost of the round trip, economy-class air ticket for you/family member and accommodation charges for the family member who is visiting abroad.
- Checked Baggage Loss: Adequate compensation for loss of baggage in the custody of the airline
- Personal Accident — Overseas: includes cover for death and/or permanent total disability while overseas
- Personal Accident — Domestic: gives you cover against death and/or permanent total disability while traveling from residence to airport or from airport to residence in India
- Study interruption: if your studies are interrupted on account of medical grounds or due to death of an immediate family member or the sponsor, Chola MS will reimburse the non-refundable portion of the tuition fee for the remaining part of the current school semester
- Sponsor Protection: in case of accidental death of the sponsor, Chola MS will reimburse the tuition fee for the remaining part of the education
- Personal Liability: compensation towards any legal liability that you may have to bear due to third party injury to a person or damage to a property.
It is now more than easy to buy travel Insurance policy for students online with Chola MS.
Please refer to the Policy Wordings for the complete coverage exclusions and terms and conditions of the policy.