Understand What is Leisure Travel Insurance | Chola MS
Chola - Leisure Travel Insurance Banner
Chola - What is Leisure Travel Insurance Content
What is Leisure Travel Insurance?
A business trip or vacation should be hassle-free and memorable. This is exactly what Leisure Travel Insurance policy aims to provide. Whether you are travelling for work, to visit family or friends or to let off steam with an exciting holiday, all you need to do is choose the corporate travel insurance policy and leave all your worries behind.
Chola - Types of Plans in Leisure Travel Insurance Content
Types of Plans in Leisure Travel Insurance
A simple, cost-effective plan
For those looking for comprehensive cover
Senior Citizen Plan
Cover for people between the ages of 71 and 80 years.
Chola - What Does Leisure Travel Insurance Offer Content
Chola - Leisure Travel Insurance Benefits Content
Leisure Travel Insurance Benefits
|S.No.||Covers||Silver||Gold||Annual Multi Trip||Senior Citizen||Deductibles|
|2||Repatriation of Remains(within the overall medical limit)||₹7500||₹7500||₹7500||₹7500||Nil|
|4||Checked Baggage Loss||₹250||₹250||₹250||₹250||₹50|
|5||Checked Baggage Delay Baggage Delay||₹100||₹100||₹100||₹100||12 hours|
|10||Hijack Relief Benefit (₹100/day:max 7 days)||₹700||₹700||₹700||₹700||12 hours|
|11||Hospital Daily Cash(₹25/day:max 14 days)||Nil||₹350||₹350||Nil||Nil|
|15||Trip Delay (₹10 per 12 hours max ₹150)||Nil||₹150||₹150||Nil||12 hours|
|16||International Driving License Loss||Nil||₹100||₹100||Nil||₹25|
|17||Home Burglary (Contents First Loss Basis)||Nil||₹200000||Nil||Nil||₹2500|
* For the Senior Citizen plan, for persons within the age group 71-75 years, the maximum eligible medical expenses per sickness, disease or accident sustained or contracted within the period of insurance whilst on the trip abroad, that may lead to one or more medical expenses and / or hospitalization expenses are restricted to INR 12,500 irrespective of the plan / option purchased. The Insurer's liability for Medical Expenses incurred on any accident will be restricted to INR 25,000 as a sub limit of the Limit of Indemnity under the Medical Expenses Cover. These limits are further restricted to the maximum sum insured specified in part 1 of the schedule.
For the Senior Citizen plan, for persons within the age group 76-80 years, the maximum eligible medical expenses per sickness, disease or accident sustained or contracted within the period of insurance whilst on the trip abroad, that may lead to one or more medical expenses and / or hospitalization expenses are restricted to INR 10,000 irrespective of the plan / option purchased. The Insurer's liability for Medical Expenses incurred on any accident will be restricted to INR 25,000 as a sub limit of the Limit of Indemnity under the Medical Expenses Cover. These limits are further restricted to the maximum sum insured specified in part 1 of the schedule.
Chola - Leisure Extension of Travel Policy
Extension of Travel Policy
To get extension of your travel policy, please call us at 1800-208-5544 or write to us at email@example.com, with below-mentioned information/supporting documents. Our customer service executive will be happy to help you with the procedure to extend your Business travel Insurance policy. The extension shall be subject to the following terms:
● The current corporate travel policy policy period should not have expired and the extension request should preferably be received at least five (5) days in advance of expiry date, so that the extension can be effected before expiry.
● There should be no claim on the current business travel insurance policy.
●The extension can be effected only once on the Corporate Travel insurance policy.
● Extension period required to be mentioned in days (not exceeding 180 days)
● The total extension including the original period should not exceed 360 days.
● Extension premium has to be paid before the policy expiry and before the actual extension is effected
● Insured should furnish a declaration of good health along with declaration that Insured is unaware of any health condition which could result in a claim during the extension period.
Chola - Modifying/Endorsing Your Insurance Details Content
Modifying/Endorsing your Insurance details
In case of change in name, address or any other details to changed/added to the policy, you can contact Chola MS for endorsement request. The request will be raised and the same changes will be updated in the policy.