A business trip or vacation should be hassle-free and memorable. This is exactly what Chola Overseas Travel Protection Policy aims to provide. Whether you are travelling for work, to visit family or friends or to let off steam with an exciting holiday, all you need to do is choose the corporate
travel insurance policy
and leave all your worries behind.
Why Choose Travel Insurance from Chola MS?
Pay for what you need and want with three different cover options:
- Silver Cover: A simple, cost-effective plan.
- Gold Cover: For those looking for comprehensive cover.
- Senior Citizen Plan: Cover for people between the ages of 71 and 80 years.
Depending on the corporate travel insurance plan you choose, the benefits you gain include:
- Door-to-Door Cover: We cover you from the time you leave your doorstep until you return home after a memorable trip for all eventualities that could occur in between. This also includes cover for travel to and from the airport.
- Multi-Purpose Cover: For all types of trips, whether business or personal.
- Family Member Cover: You can choose to protect all your family members, from children as young as three months of age to the elderly up to the age of 80 years under the business travel insurance plan. People up to the age of 65 do not require a medical check-up for this policy.
- Senior Citizens Cover: The elderly, from the age of 71 to 80 years, are covered under the international
business travel insurance policy
- Pay only for what you need: With the option for a day-wise rate in our corporate
travel insurance policy
, you need to pay only for the exact duration of your travel, without having to spend money on a slab-based premium.
Information on Extension of Travel Policy
To get extension of your travel policy, please call us at 1800-208-5544 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with below-mentioned information/supporting documents. Our customer service executive will be happy to help you with the procedure to extend your Business travel Insurance policy. The extension shall be subject to the following terms:
- The current corporate
travel policy policy period should not have expired and the extension request should preferably be received at least five (5) days in advance of expiry date, so that the extension can be effected before expiry.
- There should be no claim on the current
business travel insurance policy.
- The extension can be effected only once on the Corporate Travel insurance policy.
- Extension period required to be mentioned in days (not exceeding 180 days)
- The total extension including the original period should not exceed 360 days.
- Extension premium has to be paid before the policy expiry and before the actual extension is effected
- Insured should furnish a declaration of good health along with declaration that Insured is unaware of any health condition which could result in a claim during the extension period
The Chola MS Annual Multi-Trip Travel Policy
If you are a frequent traveller, the annual multi-trip insurance policy, under the Chola MS Travel Insurance plan, can prove advantageous. With the annual multi-trip policy covering travel durations of 30, 45, 60 and 90 days, you can travel as many times as you need to any foreign destination without having to purchase insurance separately for each trip.
You can also choose from our customized travel insurance plans – Travel insurance plans, Comprehensive
, and Student
Please refer to the policy wordings for the complete coverage, exclusions, terms and conditions of the policy.