Traffic Fines in Karnataka in 2021 | Chola MS
Chola - Traffic Challan Karanataka Banner Content
Chola - Traffic Challan Karanataka Body Content
To renew random checks to urge pending fines for traffic offenders, police on feb10,2021 spent Rs 43.09 lakh and registered 8,362 cases. Over the past few days, the central government has boldly stepped in to amend the automobile Act, adding to existing fines for traffic offenses and a replacement start.
People in Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, Hubli, Udupi, Chikmagalur, and every one of the opposite cities in Karnataka can breathe. Penalty - fines updated! Bad, new traffic fines in Karnataka are reviewed in some cases, relieving the burden a touch, especially for those that ride two-wheeled wheels.
Revised List of Penalties for Traffic Violations in Karnataka
- Old Penalty for over speeding was ₹2,000 (two-wheelers, three-wheelers & four-wheelers/LMV) | ₹4,000 (others)and the revised ₹1,000 (two-wheelers, three-wheelers & four-wheelers/LMV) | ₹2,000 (others).
- Earlier Driving/Riding without Licence was charged as ₹5000 but after the revised fine chart ₹1,000 (two-wheelers & three-wheelers) | ₹2,000 (four-wheelers & LMV) | ₹5,000 (others).
- Riding without a helmet was charged ₹1000, and after the new traffic penalty charges, it's ₹500.
Traffic Fine for other State
- Maharashtra government has also increased the Challan Fines and has added stricter punishment for second-time offenders. Overloading two-wheeler vehicles can now get your license suspended for 3 months, and people found driving with a suspended license will have to pay ₹10,000.
- Ahmedabad has fines for overspeeding and minors driving of ₹300.
- Bangalore's fine for overspeeding ranged between ₹1000 and ₹2000 and that of driving without a license between ₹1000 and ₹5000.
Although some traffic fines in Karnataka are reviewed, this doesn't mean that you simply should take them lightly. Regardless of the penalty, there'll always be consequences for your actions. In most cases - financial and non-financial. to make sure road safety and public safety - you're always advised to follow the specified rules of the road and traffic rules