Mahindra TUV 300
Mahindra’s Tough Utility Vehicle (TUV) 300 recently received a facelift. The facelift makes the car look bolder, with more features and safety equipment. It’s built like a tank using the ladder-frame construction. Yes, it’s not your regular monocoque compact SUV. Known for its rugged looks, it is one of the very few compact SUVs that offer seven seats. You either love it or hate it, there is no in-between.
On the exterior, you get a nice piano black finish 5-slot grille, daytime running lamps, new fog lamps, black wheel arches, underbody cladding and clear glass taillights. The interiors are nicely done with a black and beige treatment. The fit and finish and the material quality are pretty decent. The cabin feels roomier now, even 3 adults can sit comfortably in the middle row. The third-row seats are jump seats, mostly suitable for short commutes. Considering safety, it is advisable to keep it folded. On the safety front, the TUV 300 has dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, ISOFIX child mounts as standard.
The engine and gearbox have been limited to diesel-manual only. Yes, Mahindra has shelved the AMT gearbox. The new TUV 300 is powered with a tried and tested 1.5-litre diesel engine which generates 100 hp with 240Nm of torque. Mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox, it does the job by offering adequate power. As per ARAI figures, the TUV 300 delivers 18.49 kmpl.
If you are looking for a well-equipped family vehicle as well as a workhorse in the compact SUV segment, then TUV 300 is definitely a very good option.
Mahindra TUV 300 - Exterior
- New sleek daytime running lamps
- New stylish metallic grey plate
- New bold piano-black front grille with chrome inserts
- First-in-class static bending headlamps with carbon black finish
- New stylish 10 spoke alloys
- New clear-lens tail lights
- New stunning X-shaped spare wheel cover
Mahindra TUV 300 - Interior
- Premium leatherette seats
- 7 spacious and comfortable seats
- Driver seat height adjuster
- Customisable comfort with lumbar support for front row seats
- Steering mounted audio and phone controls
- 7-inch touch screen infotainment system with GPS navigation
- New reverse parking camera
Mahindra TUV 300 - Price List:
The avg. off-showroom prices are as given below:
|M2 1497 cc, Manual, Diesel, 17.3 kmpl||Rs 9.99 Lakhs|
|T4 Plus 1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 18.49 kmpl||Rs. 8.55 lakhs|
|T6 Plus 1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 18.49 kmpl||Rs. 9.16 lakhs|
|T8 1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 18.49 kmpl||Rs. 9.8 lakhs|
|T10 1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 18.49 kmpl||Rs. 9.99 lakhs|
|T10 Dual Tone 1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 18.49 kmpl||Rs.10.24 lakhs|
|T10 Opt 1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 18.49 kmpll||Rs. 10.32 lakhs|
|T10 Opt Dual Tone 1493 cc, Manual, Diesel, 18.49 kmpl||Rs. 10.57 lakhs|