At different points of time in life, we are driven by different goals and dreams. We always have our own ideas of how and when do we plan on achieving it. It could be a birthday or new year resolution or at different milestone points in life. And, the dreams get bigger and better with time. These dreams can either be something that motivates us to move forward or some sort of reward for our achievements. One such dream that perfectly encompasses both of these scenarios is getting a brand new car.
There is nothing like the feeling of purchasing your new car and having your first ride in it. It fills us with a sense of elation and pride that is beyond comparison. Getting a new car can be the start of a new journey on its own. Starting from the mind vs. heart debate to whether this is the right time or not, to which model and make to choose from, and to finally choosing the colour and look of it, we are both psyched and nervous throughout.
After we have made the purchase, we are again left confused with quite a lot of decisions like choosing the right insurance provider, the right coverage, and most importantly the right accessories to make your drive a lot more comfortable and convenient. Owning and maintaining a car can be an expensive investment, but it doesn't mean it has to leave a huge dent in your pocket. Here are some must-have accessories for your car that will make maintenance an easier task.
1. Car Cover - One of the first and foremost aspects of maintaining a car is to keep it clean and dust-free. This can be a little if you don’t park your vehicle in a garage or closed parking spaces. However, you can protect your car from dust and keep it clean with a car cover. Just park your car after you are done and cover it. You wouldn’t have to deal with the pain of cleaning it in the morning. Just remove the cover and drive away. Most car dealers nowadays provide a car cover as complimentary, but in case you don’t get one, it is always safe to purchase it.
2. Portable Vacuum Cleaner - Though your car cover protects the exterior of your car, the same can’t be said about the interiors. It is easy for dust and sand to get accumulated inside with constant movement. With a portable vacuum cleaner, your car will be squeaky clean. All you have to do is to plug in the vacuum cleaner and start cleaning.
3. Mobile Charger - Most of us spend a long amount of time traveling and there are chances of our mobile batteries getting low or completely drained. So, it is safe to have a mobile charger in handy in the car to keep your phones charged and connectable. You could either get a 9v or 12v charger that could not only charge your phones but will also serve as a plug point for your vacuum cleaners.
4. Air Freshener - Regardless of how clean your clean is, it is absolutely uncomfortable to travel in a car that does not smell nice. The odour could be due to the car staying closed all the time or a lot of other factors. So, invest in a nice car freshener that is neither too mild nor too overpowering, but just right to have a pleasant ride.
5. Boot/Backseat Organiser- Long drives or long travels will definitely leave your car quite cluttered with food, shopping bags, and gadgets. You can organise them easily with a back seat organiser that can not only organise your luggage but also keep them in place. A boot organiser will make it easy for you to organise your shopping bags or groceries if any.
People always make maintaining a car sound so difficult, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Make it seem easier and a lot simpler with these cool accessories!