WHY HOME INSURANCE?
A home is where the heart is and also where our mind, body and soul reside. It is a sanctuary of peace, warmth and happiness, a place where we spend the best moments of our lives with the people we love. Buying a house is one of the biggest investment decisions of our lifetime. We save every single penny of our earnings to buy our dream house. Regardless of how big or small it is, every house needs care, safety and protection from unforeseen damages and disasters. A house is prone to many potential threats like burglary, theft, fire and natural disasters like earthquake, tornados and storms.
A home insurance policy is the only way to protect and safeguard your peaceful abode from such unexpected dangers. A good home insurance plan not only protects your house externally, but also covers the assets and valuable owned by you along with the structure. With a perfect Home insurance plan in your hand, you are completely equipped to weather any crisis that comes your way.
WHY CHOLA MS HOME INSURANCE?
Chola MS offers a comprehensive home insurance policy that protects your valuable property not just on the whole but also the structure and the home contents. You have an option to protect and safeguard your complete assets along with the home. Chola MS offers protection from burglary & housebreaking to domestic and electrical appliances, and even the structure & contents of house.When you choose the best home insurance in India you gain all the given benefits:
- The policy covers both structure and /or contents of your home
- It covers your home against burglary, fire, terrorism
- It provides cover for valuable items like electronics, jewellery and anything else you might opt for (depending on the terms and conditions).
- Policycover for self-owned houses as well as contents of rented houses.
What is covered under the Chola home insurance policy?
The items and situation that the Chola MS house insurance policy protects you against include:
Fire and Special Perils
Building (Section I) and Contents (Section IA) covers the structure of your home and contents against:
- Fire, Lightning, Explosion/Implosion, Aircraft Damage
- Riot, Strike, Malicious and Terrorist Damages
- Subsidence and Landslide including Rockslide
- Storm, Typhoon, Cyclone Tempest, Hurricane, Tornado, Flood and Inundation
- Earthquake, Volcanic Eruption & other Convulsions of Nature
- Missile testing operations
- Leakage from automatic sprinklers installations
- Bursting and overflowing of water tanks, apparatus, pipes
- Bush fire
- Impact damage by rail/road vehicle and animal
Burglary and housebreaking
Including Larceny and Theft (Section II) - Contents (as defined by Indian Penal Code)
- You can also insure the contents of your home against loss due to burglary and /orhousebreakingor attempted burglary. Jewellery kept in a safe within the home premises can also be covered.
- For Contents under Section I damaged or lost due to Fire & Special Perils and Section II due to Burglary & Theft should be the same.
- Make sure your investment in your house serves as an asset for a lifetime by opting for the specially crafted house insurance policy from Chola MS.
Key features of Chola MS home plan:
Chola MS ensures complete protection of your house through:
- Get house insurance online and save time, money and hassle.
- Standard coverage for protection against explosion or fire, attempted burglary, damage due to natural disasters, theft, and compensation for damage to property or contents within, through vehicular accidents.
- Option of covers for your valuable items, such as camera and jewellery.
The sections of Home Package Policy and coverage is as follows.
Building: Damage to the home due to factors such as fire, earthquake, lightning, landslide, flood, cyclone, storm, overflow/bursting of water tanks, strikes, riots, malicious acts, acts of terrorism and damage due to aircraft or any articles dropped from an aircraft
Contents : Damage and loss due to house break-ins or burglary
Jewellery and valuables: Damage or loss due to accident or misfortune within India
Plate glass: Accidental breakage
Domestic appliances: Mechanical or electrical breakdown
Domestic electronic equipment: Total loss due to mechanical or electrical breakdown or due to an accident
Baggage: Loss or damage to baggage during travel within India
Personal Accident: Loss of life and repatriation of mortal remains for up to four persons
Please refer to the policy wordings for details of complete coverage, exclusions, and terms and conditions.
* Conditions Apply.
UIN no. IRDAN123P0086V01200203