Time bound Exclusions:
- Day One Coverage for Accidents. However, this policy is subject to a waiting period of 30 days for claims due to illness.
- The following disease will not be covered during the first year of inception of the policy: Congenital Internal Anomaly, Varicose veins and Varicose Ulcers, Rheumatism and arthritis of any kind, Treatment of diseases on ears/ tonsils /adenoids /paranasal sinuses / Deviated Nasal Septum, Stones in the Urinary and Biliary systems, Gastric or Duodenal Ulcer, Any type of benign Cyst/ Nodules/ Polpys/ Tumours/ Breast Lumps, Intervertebral Disc Prolapse and Degenerative Disc / Vertebral Disorders, Cataract, Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, Myomectomy, Hysterectomy unless because of malignancy, Dilatation and curettage (D&C), Anal Fistula, Fissure and Piles, All types of Hernia, Hydrocele, Chronic Renal Failure and Joint Replacement Surgery unless because of accident.
- Pre-existing diseases/conditions will be covered after a waiting period of 36 months under Supreme Plan and 48 months under Premiere from first policy start date
Other important General Exclusions:
- Congenital anomaly/illness/diseases/condition which are external
- Intentional self-injury and use of intoxicating drugs/alcohol
- Expenses arising from HIV or AIDS and related conditions
- Weight Control programmes
- Unproven/experimental treatment
Chola MS Super Top Up Plan is a comprehensive health insurance policy plan which provides
health cover for you and your loved ones.
You can also choose from
our customized plans -
Chola Healthline, Critical Illness Plan and Hospital Cash Healthline.
Note: The above is a partial listing of the policy exclusions. Please refer to the policy wordings for full listing