Please Note: Dear Customers, We wish to bring to your kind notice that `Individual Health Insurance’ has been withdrawn with necessary approvals of IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority) with effect from 31/12/2014. However, coverage under your existing Policy shall continue till the expiry date of your Policy.
A suitable alternate product `Chola Classic Health – individual’ shall be available to you on renewal with wider coverage and better benefits. The continuity benefits and cumulative bonus (if applicable) available under your existing policy shall be transferred to the alternate product on renewal.
You are welcome to call us for any further details about the alternate product on our Toll Free No. at 1800 200 5544.
Our Individual Health Insurance policy comes with a wide range of health care benefits so that you don't need to depend on anybody or compromise on your savings during an emergency. Here's what all it covers:-
- Hospitalization expenses including:
- Room and Boarding charges
- Doctor fees
- ICU charges
- Nursing Expenses
- Surgeon Fees, OT charges
- Cost of medicines consumed on premises
- Cost of dressing, splints, casts related to hospitalization
- Implanted prosthetic devices during surgery
- Organ transplantation costs excluding cost of organ
- Pre-hospitalization expenses up to 60 days
- Post-hospitalization expenses up to 90 days
- Emergency Ambulance expenses with limit based on sum insured
- 141 day-care expenses - procedures not requiring 24 hours of hospitalization
Please refer to the Policy Wordings for the complete coverage, exclusions and terms and conditions of the policy.