- Illness that commenced during the first thirty (30) days of the policy period*
- Cataracts, Internal Congenital Diseases, Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, Hysterectomy for Menorrhagia or Fibromyoma, Hernia, Hydrocele, Fistula in Anus, Piles, Sinusitis and related disorders, in the first year of insurance. However, on renewal, these exclusions shall not apply*
- Pre-existing conditions are excluded for four years from inception of the policy*
*The above exclusions can be waived, on payment of additional premium
- External Congenital diseases
- War, Radioactivity-related claims, AIDS and HIV-related claims
The above is only an indicative list of major exclusions. Please refer to the Policy Wordings for the complete scope of coverage, exclusions and, terms and conditions of the policy.
* Conditions apply.
UIN no. IRDA/NL-HLT/CHSGI/P-H/V.I/48/13-14