- Hospitalization expenses incurred following sickness or injury
- Upto 60 days Pre-hospitalisation and 90 days Post - Hospitalization expenses
- 141 minor surgeries which requires less than 24 hours of hospitalization, under daycare procedure
- Local ambulance charges incurred for shifting to the nearest hospital in case of emergency
- Maternity expenses cover with sub-limit for normal and caesarean delivery
- Pre and Post-natal Expenses
- Child cover from date of birth
- Corporate buffer, if opted, provides the extra cushion for utilization of extra amount apart from maternity and parents claims
- Terrorism coverage as an option
- Cover can be opted with various sum insured options ranging from ₹30,000 up to ₹10 lakhs
- Cashless claim settlement services are available across the network Hospitals
Please refer to the Policy Wordings for the complete scope of coverage, exclusions and, terms and conditions of the policy.
* Conditions apply.
UIN no. IRDA/NL-HLT/CHSGI/P-H/V.I/48/13-14