Chola MS Car
protects your vehicle against:
- Third Party Personal Liability with unlimited coverage. The amount awarded by the court as your liability to a Third Party due to accidental death or injuries caused by your vehicle will be compensated for under the vehicle insurance policy.
- Third Party Property Damage with a maximum cover of INR 7,50,000, (Rupees Seven Lakhs Fifty Thousand Only) in case of private cars.
- Own Damage Cover protects against the loss due to:
- Fire, lightning, self-ignition or explosion
- Burglary, theft or housebreaking
- Strike or riot
- Earthquake (shock, damage and fire)
- Flood, inundation, storm, tempest, typhoon, hurricane, cyclone and hailstorm
- Accidental external means
- Malicious acts
- Terrorist activity
- During transit by rail, road, inland waterway, air or lift
- Landslide and rockslide
- Personal Accident Cover with compensation for owner cum driver.
- LL to Paid Driver.
- PA cover for named and unnamed passengers, including spouse, children, parents, etc.
- Legal liability towards employees arising out of an accident involving the insured vehicle
Other Covers available are
- Discounts include No Claim Bonus, Automobile Association Membership Discount, Discount for Anti-Theft Devices approved by Automobile Research Association of India (ARAI) that are fitted in the vehicle
- Add-on Covers for Private Vehicles include a wide range of additional covers that you can choose from for enhanced protection of your vehicle.
- Fixed Daily Allowance of INR 500 or INR 1,000 per day to meet the cost of hiring a car (for a maximum of five days per policy period) if the insured vehicle is involved in an accident and under repair at a garage.
- Reinstatement Value to ensure maximum claim benefit - Full Car Investment Security with compensation based on the vehicle invoice value* and zero depreciation charges on repaired parts
(*Excluding vehicle registration charges and road tax)
- Waiver of Reduction in Depreciation for Partial Losses, such as replaced vehicle parts, depending on the age of the vehicle
- Cover for personal belongings and clothing destroyed or damaged in a fire or an accident (the items must have been inside the locked car during the mishap). The maximum reimbursement during a policy period is INR 10,000
- Reimbursement of expenses towards obtaining a duplicate ignition key up to a maximum of INR 1,000, following the loss of the original ignition key
- Compensation for obtaining duplicate license (fixed sum of INR 500) in the event that the original driving license for a light motor vehicle is lost
- Cover for road tax and registration charges
- Chola Assistance for roadside emergencies — support is available 24x7 for spot assistance, including fuel delivery and battery top-up, as well as car breakdown assistance including fixing a flat tyre or on-site repair. CARE 24x7 can be reached at 1800-103-5354 /1800-209-5354 (Exclusive toll free numbers for CARE Services only).
India Motor tariff UIN IRDAN123P0025V01200203