Protect your agriculture business in the best manner possible by opting for Rural Insurance from Chola MS.
India's heart beats in the rural segment where over 70% of our population lives and toils to enrich our country. We at Chola MS look at rural insurance as more than a mere social responsibility, and have worked to offer protection covers custom-designed to suit the needs of rural India.
Some of our products for the rural segment are hereunder.
- Health Insurance - We offer affordable and customized family floater health insurance cover to rural population of the country through various channels like MFIs, NGOs and also organizations involved in Financial Inclusions
- We are also actively involved in Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) scheme, Central-State Govt's joint social healthcare scheme for providing Health Insurance for BPL families across the country, wherein more than 32 Lakh families which are below poverty line (BPL) across various states like Gujarat, Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Bihar and West Bengal have been covered and benefited.
- Personal Accident Insurance - Personal Accident Insurance covering Death, Permanent and Partial Total Disability along with hospitalization cash benefits to cover the rural populace
- Critical illness Insurance - To cater to the treatment cost/financial sustainability in case of listed critical illness is contracted
- Tractor / Commercial Vehicle / Motor / Farm Inputs Insurance - A product specifically designed for catering to rural requirement
- Micro Insurance - We work with various Micro Finance organizations working in the hinterland collaborating with SHGs (Self Help Groups) who provide insurance advisory services to the rural customers at their doorstep
- Combined / Composite Product Insurance - A package policy offering a one stop solution for various protections needs of rural families which includes Health Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Dwelling Insurance etc. is offered under a single policy
- Weather / Input Based Crop against Act Of God perils - We are empanelled by the Government of India for WBCIS Scheme for Non Loanee farmers being implemented in various states
- Cattle Insurance - An insurance policy to provide insurance to cattle-breeding community of rural India to cover their milch-Cows / Buffaloes, Calves / Heifers, Stud Bulls & Bullocks etc; thus providing their prime livelihood source a financial protection in case of death or disability caused to cattle due to accident or disease.
We work with the following institutions to offer rural insurance products.
- Ministry of Labour, Govt of India
- Confederation of National Rural NGO's of India
- CIL's Manogromor Centers in A.P, Maharashtra, T.N.
- EID Parry to provide insurance to growers and workers
- Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Company Limited
- IndusInd Bank Limited - Vehicle Finance Division
- Mahindra Insurance Brokers Limited
- Dharmapuri District Central Co-operative Bank
- Salem District Central Co-operative Bank
- Rural Co-operative Banks
- Department of Agriculture, Govt. of Tamil Nadu
- Department of Agriculture, Govt. of Karnataka
- Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Gujarat
- Department of Labour, Employment & Training, Govt. of Jharkhand
- Department of Labour Resources, Govt. of Bihar
- Department of Labour , Govt. of Maharashtra
- Department of Labour, Govt. of West Bengal
- Central Bank of India
* Conditions apply.