1800-200-5544 (Accessible from India only)
9144-3098 5300 (For Abroad Customers)
What Student Travel does not cover
These are the main exclusions. For a more detailed version, please refer the policy terms and conditions.
- Any treatment, if that is the sole reason or one of the reasons for the travel
- Overseas Travel to treat a pre-existing illness
- Treatment against doctors/overseas administrators advice for an illness that could have waited till your return to India
- Treatment for orthopedic, degenerative or oncologic diseases unless the medical attention is unforeseen, and is necessary to avert a clear and material danger to your life
- Treatment for Cancer unless the medical attention is unforeseen, and is necessary to avert a clear and material danger to your life
- Treatment for removal of physical flaws or anomalies or abnormalities (cosmetic treatment)
- Pregnancy /pregnancy check-ups /termination of pregnancy or any complications arising out of these.
- Treatment for internal or external congenital conditions
- Any claim relating to events occurring before the commencement of the cover or otherwise outside of the Period of Insurance
- Treatment by relatives
- Any kind of consequential loss
- War (whether declared or not), terrorism or terrorist acts, nuclear perils
- Any intentional, reckless or criminal act, suicide, or attempted suicide, or the use or abuse of any drugs, alcohol and the like
- HIV, AIDS and all related medical conditions
Please refer to the Policy Wordings for the complete coverages, exclusions and terms and conditions of the policy.
* Conditions apply.
Just SMS CHOLA TRAVEL
All Rights Reserved. Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
Important Message: By submitting your contact information on our call back forms, you are agreeing to be contacted by our Customer Service Representative.