1800-200-5544 (Accessible from India only)
9144-3098 5300 (For Abroad Customers)
What Business Leisure Travel does not cover
General exclusions under Chola Overseas Travel Protection Policy include
- Any treatment that might be the key reason or one of the reasons for the overseas travel.
- Any treatment that can be delayed, according to the attending doctor and the overseas administrator, till the policyholder returns to India.
- War (including war that has not officially been declared), invasion, civil war, act of foreign enemies; insurrection, rebellion, mutiny or revolution; usurped power (military or otherwise), capture, seizure, restraint, arrest or detainment; nationalization, confiscation or requisition; or damage caused by or due to the order of any public local authority or government; and acts of terrorism, with the exception of Hijack Relief.
- Any reckless, intentional or criminal activity, use or abuse of alcohol and/or drugs, or attempted suicide.
- Participation in air force, military or naval operations, either as a military exercise or as war games, or actual engagement with a foreign or domestic enemy.
- Losses caused by attempted or actual commission or participation by the policy holder in illegal activities or attempted or actual violation of the law, including resisting arrest.
- HIV/AIDS and all concomitant health conditions.
Please refer to the policy wordings for details of complete coverage, exclusions, and terms and conditions.
* Conditions apply.
Just SMS CHOLA TRAVEL
All Rights Reserved. Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
Important Message: By submitting your contact information on our call back forms, you are agreeing to be contacted by our Customer Service Representative.