1800-200-5544 (Accessible from India only)
9144-3098 5300 (For Abroad Customers)
What Home Protect does not cover
Some of the salient exclusions of the Chola MS Total Home Protect policy include:
- Damage, destruction or loss related to bullion, unset precious stones, curios or works of art valued at over INR 10,000, plans, drawings, manuscripts, securities, stamps, cheques, coin or paper money, documents, computer system records, business related books, explosives.
- Damage or loss to motor vehicles, cycles or livestock.
- Damage of loss to consumable items.
- Damage for which the supplier or the manufacturer of the property is responsible, under the Maintenance Agreement.
- Defects, flaws, partial fractures or cracks that develop over time but do not necessitate immediate stoppage, although repair or replacement of the parts might be needed at some future time.
- Deterioration, wearing away or wearing out of any item due to normal use or exposure.
- Damage due to willful gross negligence or a willful act of the policy holder or his employee(s).
- Damage caused by faults that pre-existed the commencement of the current insurance policy and not known to the policy holder, regardless of whether such defects or faults were known to the company or not.
- Damage or loss during transport by any carrier under contract of affreightment.
- Lettered, silvered, embossed, curved, ornamental or any glass other than plain and of ordinary glazing quality.
Please refer to the policy wordings for details of complete coverage, exclusions,
and terms and conditions.
* Conditions Apply.
Just SMS CHOLA HOME
All Rights Reserved. Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
Important Message: By submitting your contact information on our call back forms, you are agreeing to be contacted by our Customer Service Representative.