1800-200-5544 (Accessible from India only)
9144-3098 5300 (For Abroad Customers)
Chola Tax Plus Healthline
Chola Tax Plus Healthline Insurance Policy is meant for providing medical insurance coverage for both hospitalisation and non-hospitalisation (including OPD) expenses. This policy can be issued for individuals and families on floater sum insured basis. The policy comes with fixed premium options.
Introducing Chola MS Tax Plus Healthline, a one-of-a-kind health policy that covers your hospitalization and non-hospitalization expenses (including OPD) i.e. your day-to-day medical expenses.
What are the primary features of Chola Tax Plus Healthline?
- Wide range of sum insured options - Rs.1/2/3/4/5 Lakhs
- First time purchase is allowed up to 65 years of age
- No medical check up required for up to 55 years of age
What is the Chola MS Advantage?
- Wide range of sum insured options
- Chola MS has over 6 million happy customers across India who believe in us, our products and our processes
- Cashless claims at over 6100+ network hospitals across the country
- 24 x 7 claims assistance through our in-house TPA (Chola MS HELP)
Who is covered under this policy?
- Entry age is 18 to 65 years
- You, your spouse, parents and dependent children (3 months to 35* years) can opt for this insurance policy
- If you are above 55 years of age, your policy issuance is subject to approval of pre-policy medical check-up
- Lifetime policy renewal
*35 years for dependant female child and 25 years for dependant male child
What are the medical tests required to be done?
For persons upto 55 years of age, no medical tests are required. For persons above 55 years of age, the medical tests required are -
Medical Examination Report, Complete Blood Count, Electrocardiogram, Complete Urine Examination, Fasting Blood Sugar, Liver Function test and Renal Function Test. The tests can be done at any of our authorised diagnostic centres at your convenience and 50% of the cost will be reimbursed by us after approval of policy application.
What are the benefits of Chola Tax Plus Healthline?
|Section 1 - Hospitalization Cover
(In-patient hospitalization expenses covered up to Rs. 5 lakh on individual or family floater basis)
||1% of Sum Insured (SI) Per day
|Room Rent - ICU
||2% of SI Per day
||Up to 60 days, Maximum 5% of Claim
||Up to 90 days, Maximum 10 % of Claim and up to Rs. 50,000
||Rs.3,000 per hospitalization
||Cataract - 7.5% of the Section 1 SI up to Rs.20,000 per eye
Hernia or Hydrocele - 10% of Section 1 SI up to Rs.30,000
Fistula in Anus, Anal Fissure, Piles - 10% of Section 1 SI u to Rs.30,000
Sinusitis - 10% of Section 1 SI up to Rs.30,000
Tonsillitis or Adenoids - 15% of SI up to Rs.40,000
Knee and Joint replacement surgery - 50% co-pay applicable
No co-pay in case of accidents.
How does the Claim Free Bonus work?
- 5% increase in Section 1 limit for every claim free year, subject to a maximum of 50%.
- Claim free bonus is not applicable on Section 2
What is the premium payable for this policy?
Click here to get the details
What is not covered under the policy?
- Benefits will not be available for pre-existing conditions until 48 months of continuous coverage from first policy start date
- Expenses during first 30 days of commencement of policy except in the case of accidents. This is not applicable for renewals
- During the first year of operation of the insurance on surgeries / procedures relating to Hernia / Hydrocele, Benign Prostate Hypertrophy, Fistula in Anus, Anal Fissure, Piles, Tonsillitis or Adenoids, Congenital internal diseases / conditions. If these illnesses are pre-existing, claims due to these illnesses will be considered as per exclusion - 1 above
- During the first two years of continuous operation of insurance cover on surgeries / procedures relating to hysterectomy for non-malignant lesions, gall bladder stones, gastric or duodenal ulcer, all benign lumps and tumours, knee replacement surgery (other than caused by an accident), joint replacement surgery (other than caused by an accident), Spondylosis / Spondylitis and other Degenerative Disc Disorders, chronic kidney disease/chronic renal failure, Prolapses of intervertebral disc (other than caused by accident), Varicose veins and Varicose ulcers, Thyroiditis and treatment of Goitre, Fibroid in Uterus and Prolapsed Uterus Deviated Nasal Septum, Dilatation And Curettage, Gout And Rheumatism, Cataract, Sinusitis, Renal calculi, Arthritis, Glaucoma, Tympanoplasty, Mastoidectomy. If these illnesses are pre-existing, claims due to these illnesses will be considered as per exclusion -1 above
(For complete list of exclusions, please read the policy wordings)
What is the Claim procedure?
- You can avail of cashless hospitalization at over 6100 Plus network hospitals across all over India
- In non-network hospitals, payment must be made up-front and then reimbursement will be effected on submission of relevant documents
- For a planned hospitalization or day care procedure, kindly inform us and obtain the pre-authorisation by calling Chola MS HELP, our in-house TPA for 24 hrs assistance at 1800 22 5544 (Toll Free) or fax to 1800 425 2200
- In case of emergency hospitalization, intimate us within 24 hours of hospitalization
- Submit your bills along with prescriptions, diagnostic reports, etc
- First claim can be made only after 3 months of inception of the policy
- Claims can be made not more than on two occasions in a policy year for the family
Just SMS CHOLA HEALTH
All Rights Reserved. Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
Important Message: By submitting your contact information on our call back forms, you are agreeing to be contacted by our Customer Service Representative.