1800-200-5544 (Accessible from India only)
9144-3098 5300 (For Abroad Customers)
What does it cover
What does it cover
Please Note: Dear Customers, We wish to bring to your kind notice that `Individual Health Insurance’ has been withdrawn with necessary approvals of IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority) with effect from 31/12/2014. However, coverage under your existing Policy shall continue till the expiry date of your Policy.
A suitable alternate product `Chola Classic Health – Family Floater’ shall be available to you on renewal with wider coverage and better benefits. The continuity benefits and cumulative bonus (if applicable) available under your existing policy shall be transferred to the alternate product on renewal.
You are welcome to call us for any further details about the alternate product on our Toll Free No. at 1800 200 5544.
- Hospitalization expenses including:
- Rooms and Boarding charges
- Doctor fees
- ICU charges
- Nursing expenses
- Surgeon fees, OT charges
- Medicines consumed on premises
- Dressing, splints, casts
- Implanted prosthetic devices during surgery
- Organ transplantation costs excluding cost of organ
- Pre-hospitalization expenses up to 60 days
- Post-hospitalization expenses up to 90 days
- Emergency Ambulance expenses
- 141 Day care expenses - Procedures not requiring 24 hrs of hospitalization
- External Aids (related to hospitalized illness and subject to limits)
- Hospital daily allowance(subject to limits)
- Home nursing care allowance (subject to limits)
Please refer to the Policy Wordings for the complete coverages, exclusions and
terms and conditions of the policy.
Just SMS CHOLA HEALTH
All Rights Reserved. Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
Important Message: By submitting your contact information on our call back forms, you are agreeing to be contacted by our Customer Service Representative.