1800-200-5544 (Accessible from India only)
9144-3098 5300 (For Abroad Customers)
What it does not cover
What Swasth Parivar does not cover
Main Exclusions (For complete list of exclusions, please read policy wordings available on our website)
- Benefits will not be available for pre-existing conditions until 48 months of continuous coverage from first policy start date
- Expenses during first 30 days of commencement of policy except in the case of accidents
- Cataract, benign prostratic hypertropy, hysterectomy for menorrhagia or fibromyoma, hernia, hydrocele, fistula in anus, piles, internal congenital disease, sinusitis and related disorders covered after a waiting period of one year of policy inception (applicable for Royale plan)
- Cataract, benign prostratic hypertropy, hysterectomy for menorrhagia or fibromyoma, hernia, hydrocele, fistula in anus, piles, internal congenital disease, sinusitis and related disorders, spondilitis, spondilosis, knee / hip joint replacement, osteoarthritis of any joint, calculus diseases of gall bladder and urogenital, gastric and duodenal ulcers, internal tumours, cysts, nodules, polyps including breast lumps, gout and rheumatism, ENT disorders and surgery, surgery of genito urinary system, surgery for prolapsed inter vertebral disk, surgery of varicose veins and ulcers, surgery on tonsils covered after a waiting period of two years of policy inception (applicable for Pearl plan)
- Intentional self-inflicted injury, suicide or any attempt there at while sane or insane
- Terrorism or terrorist act
- While participating or training for any sport as a professional
Just SMS CHOLA HEALTH
All Rights Reserved. Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
Important Message: By submitting your contact information on our call back forms, you are agreeing to be contacted by our Customer Service Representative.