1800-200-5544 (Accessible from India only)
9144-3098 5300 (For Abroad Customers)
What Car Insurance does not cover
The Chola insurance policy for private vehicles does not cover the following:
- Accidental damage or loss due to wilful negligence
- Accidental loss or damage if you are driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor or drug
- Loss or liability while the vehicle is being used outside the scope of limitations of use and/or being driven by a person not duly licensed
- Consequential loss, depreciation, wear & tear, mechanical & electrical breakdown / failure of breakages
- Loss due to nuclear weapons or radioactivity
- Loss due to war and related activities
* Conditions apply.
Just SMS CHOLA MOTOR
All Rights Reserved. Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
Important Message: By submitting your contact information on our call back forms, you are agreeing to be contacted by our Customer Service Representative.