1800-200-5544 (Accessible from India only)
9144-3098 5300 (For Abroad Customers)
What does it Cover
Chola MS Motor Insurance protects your vehicle against:
- Third Party Personal Liability with unlimited coverage. The amount awarded by the court as your liability to a third party due to accidental death or injuries caused by your vehicle will be compensated for under the vehicle insurance policy.
- Third Party Property Damage with a maximum cover ofINR 7,50,000, in case of private cars.
- Own Damage Cover protects against the loss due to:
- Fire, lightning, self-ignition or explosion
- Burglary, theft or housebreaking
- Strike or riot
- Earthquake (shock damage and fire)
- Flood, inundation, storm, tempest, typhoon, hurricane, Cyclone and Hailstorm
- Accidental external means
- Malicious acts
- Terrorist activity
- During transit by rail, road, inland waterway, air or lift
- Landslide and rockslide
- Personal Accident Cover with compensation for owner cum driver.
- LL to Paid Driver.
- PA cover for named & unnamed passengers, including spouse, children, parents, etc
- Legal liability towards employees arising out of an accident involving the insured vehicle.
Other Covers available are
- Discounts include No Claim Bonus, Automobile Association Membership Discount, Discount for Anti Theft Devices approved by Automobile Research Association of India (ARAI) that are fitted in the vehicle
- Add-on Covers for Private Vehicles include a wide range of additional covers that you can choose from for enhanced protection of your vehicle.
- Fixed Daily Allowance of INR500 orINR1,000 per day to meet the cost of hiring a car (for a maximum of 5 days per policy period) if the insured vehicle was involved in an accident and is under repair at a garage.
- Reinstatement Value to ensure maximum claim benefit - Full Car Investment Security with compensation based on the vehicle invoice value# and zero depreciation charges on repaired parts
(# Excluding vehicle registration charges and road tax.)
- Waiver of reduction in depreciation for partial losses, such asreplaced vehicle parts, depending on the age of the vehicle.
- Cover for personal belongings and clothing destroyed or damaged in a fire or an accident (the items must have been inside the locked car during the mishap). The maximum reimbursement during a policy period isINR10,000
- Reimbursement of expenses towards obtaining a duplicate ignition key up to a maximum ofINR 1,000, following the loss of the original ignition key
- Compensation for obtaining duplicate license (fixed sum ofINR 500) in the event that the original driving license for a light motor vehicle is lost
- Cover for road tax and registration charges
- Chola Assistance for roadside emergencies - Support is available 24x7 for spot assistance, including fuel delivery and battery top-up, as well as car breakdown assistance including fixing a flat tyre or on-site repair. CARE 24x7 can be reached at 1800-103-5354 /1800-209-5354 (Exclusive toll free numbers for CARE Services only).
India Motor tariff UIN IRDAN123P0025V01200203
Just SMS CHOLA MOTOR
All Rights Reserved. Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
Important Message: By submitting your contact information on our call back forms, you are agreeing to be contacted by our Customer Service Representative.