1800-200-5544 (Accessible from India only)
9144-3098 5300 (For Abroad Customers)
Fire and Special Perils
Many a poet have wondered about the dual power of fire - so constructive and beneficial, yet with the potential to cause so much damage. A single fire accident has the power to wreak complete havoc burning down buildings, plant and machinery and even stocks. A single spark can lead to so much loss and unless adequately insured, a business will find it very difficult to rise from the ashes. With Cholamandalam MS Fire Insurance, ensure that your business is adequately covered against damage arising out of various fire and fire-related perils.
Chola MS Fire & Special Perils policy compensates for the loss of property due to the following perils:
- Explosion / implosion
- Aircraft damage
- Riot, strike and malicious damage
- Storm, cyclone, typhoon, tempest, hurricane, tornado, flood and inundation
- Impact damage
- Subsidence and landslide (including rock slide)
- Bursting and / or overflowing of water tanks, apparatus and pipes
- Missile-testing operations
- Leakage from automatic sprinkler installations
- Bush fire
- Earthquake (this is an optional cover available on request)
Please refer to the Policy Wordings for the complete coverages, exclusions and
terms and conditions of the policy.
* Conditions apply
UIN no. IRDAN123P0021V01200203
New to Chola?
All Rights Reserved. Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd. Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.
Important Message: By submitting your contact information on our call back forms, you are agreeing to be contacted by our Customer Service Representative.